The USCRI Immigration Clinic offers low fee immigration services to refugees and other immigrants in the Capital Region. Fees and eligibility for services varies based on services rendered. Please feel free to call the office or to make an appointment should an immigration-related question arise.
If you would like more information, please contact the Immigration Clinic by calling Yvonne Sargent at 518-459-1790 x 8011 or Nicole Comstock at 459-1790 x 8012.
The Immigration Clinic can help if a refugee or immigrant:
- Has lost a document
- Needs to correct or renew a document
- Has changed addresses or moved
- Would like to travel outside the United States
- Would like to apply for a Green Card
- Would like to apply for Citizenship
- Has family living abroad they would like to bring to the United States